Short Circuit Impedance Tester
Short circuit impedance tester/ short circuit impedance test
The transformer tester winding deformation tester quantifies the variation of the winding parameters in different frequency domains, determines the degree of deformation of the winding according to the trend of variation, range, range and frequency response, and then judges whether the transformer is seriously damaged or needs according to the test result. Overhaul. The device is compact and easy to operate.
1. Finished circuit boards, the surface with special treatment.
2. The transformer tester has two measurement systems: linear scan and segmented scan.
3. Amplitude-frequency characteristic complies the national technical specifications.
4. Test data automatic analysis system, horizontal compare the similarity of A,B ,C, the results as below: .
① Conformance is very good
② Conformance is good
③ Conformance is bad
④ Serious deformation
5. Vertical compare A-A、B-B、 C-C, obtain the original data to compare the winding deformation with the test data in the same phase, the results as below:
② Slight deformation
③ Moderate deformation
④ Serious deformation
6. Automatically generating Word document, convenient for customers to save and print.
7. Totally meet the technique conditions of DL/T911 - 2004:Survey of Frequency Response Analysis on Winding Deformation of Transformers.
linear scan distribution
Sweep frequency measurement range
(1k Hz)~(2MHz)2000 Sweep frequency point ; resolution ratio 1kHz range
Scanning frequency accuracy
Scanning measurement range
(0.5kHz)-(1MHz) 2000 Sweep frequency
(0.5kHz)-(10kHz) resolution ratio 0.02kHz
(10kHz)-(100kHz) resolution ratio 0.02kHz
(100kHz)-(500kHz) resolution ratio 1 kHz
(500kHz)-(1000kHz) resolution ratio 1 kHz
Hot tags: short circuit impedance test, impedance test
1. When Can I get the Price?
We usually quote within 6hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. What about the leading time for production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the product. Usually our leading it 7 working days after order confirmed.
3. What is your term of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc. You can choose the one more convenient and cost effective for you.
4. How much will be the Shipping cost and time?
This will depends on the size of your goods and the method of shipping (by sea/by air/by express) and your designed port and air port. We will be gratefully if you can spare us some minutes to help us since us it will enable us evaluate the cost based on the information provided.
5. Could you please tell me the Warranty period of your products?
Our warranty period is one year free and lifelong maintenance, and if the product we sell is damaged (if not man-made damage), in the first year, we will send free parts for free replacement.
Over the warranty, the maintenance is paid service.
6. What kind of Certificate can you provide?
We can provide the CE mark, ISO9001 Quality Certificate, the third party calibration certificate (CNAS), factory test report.
7. Do you have Technical Backup to all customers from different customers?
To be surely, our technical support is always available and quick response.
We are manufacture of so much on site testing experience and understand how to deal with your problems. Moreover, our engineer can go to your country to support if need.