SF6 Gas Recovery Unit
SF6 Gas recovery unit is used for the manufacturing plant of SF6 gas insulation electrical equipment. In the departments of use, operation and scientific research, various electrical equipment is vacuumized, SF6 gas is filled into the electrical equipment, and SF6 gas is recovered from the electrical appliances in use or test, and purified, compressed and stored to storage tank at the same time.
According to DL/T662-1999 "Sulfur Hexafluoride Inflator and Recovery Device"，the device is composed of recycling system, gas charging system, vacuum pumping system, purification system and gas storage system, with the following main functions:
1. Measure the vacuum and vacuum degree of the device and electrical equipment;
2. Recycle the gas in the electrical equipment;
3. Dry and purify SF6 gas recovered and refilled;
4. Inflate SF6 electric appliance;
5. Compressed storage and bottle filling of SF6 gas in electrical appliances.
The Main Components and Functions of SF6 Gas recovery unit
The main functions of the device include compressor, vacuum pump, refrigeration system, dry filter regenerator, heater, purifier, filter, pipeline, valve, instrument, electrical control and structural parts, frame panel, running wheel and storage tank.